The Melungeons

melungeons.com blog

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Turks in Hancock County Tenn.

In my opinion this is a racist and paranoid statement and I think it is hostile to anyone on earth who is Turk. Tell me exactly how on earth having Turkish heritage can cause the Melungeon people a lot of problems? This statement is insane... almost laughable if it were not so racist.

Caucasians can be of the Muslim faith too. Hateful thoughts and attitudes such as yours are what fuel the wars that exterminate God’s creations. America is not at war with Muslims. The truth is many Muslim men and women took an oath to defend the freedoms we treasure in our society. These women and men, I'm referring too, are in the United States Military. I'm sure that some of these people have Turk parents.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home