The Melungeons

melungeons.com blog

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Jewish Web Index - Making it easier for you to do your personal research

Jewish Web Index - Making it easier for you to do your personal research: "'If we go back far enough, we're all related'. Hello cousin ...

and welcome to my web site. This web site started out as a 'place holder' for those links that I had reviewed and felt were worthwhile to revisit in the future as I developed my own family tree. Later, when I became aware that the links and bits of information would benefit other genealogists , I made the decision to share this information with all who want to research their own Jewish roots.

Apparently it has helped --- as well over 122,000 visitors have viewed my site since its inception. Thanks! I'm pleased to have been of help.

When using my web site, you will find that each LINK provides you easy, one-click accessibility by Country and/or by specific Subject in alphabetical order -- to the thousands of web sites that I have visited over the past six years. Any address included in my web site has been verified that it offers some Jewish genealogical information. Some sites are very important - others are portals to other links or offer detailed information to help your research.

Most importantly, they represent an entr�e to the wonderful world of discovering your ancestral history. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home