The Melungeons

melungeons.com blog

Friday, March 25, 2005

Turkish Torque

Turkish Torque: "Monday, March 21, 2005
The First Turkish Blog on the Internet

I have deleted the claim 'the first Turkish blog on the internet' from this blog's title because my younger brother Serdar Kilic, a very nice computer engineer from Australia, has proven to me that his blog was on the net in 2002 before mine.

Here is the link to Sedar's Radio blog.

Serdar's current blog is at http://weblog.kilic.net/

Technically this may still be the oldest Turkish blog served from the same server and at the same URL, but the distinction is a bit academic at this point.

If there are other blogs on the net even older than Serdar's please let me know. I'd love to acknowledge them as well."

From Anatolia to Appalachia: A Turkish-American Dialogue


Daughter of the Legend
Daughter of the Legend


Melungeons: The Last Lost Tribe in America

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home